Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am sorry I have not been in here for awhile. I am still stoking the fires of the dream. I have faltered a bit, here and there...doubting myself...doubting the dream. I go back and forth several times in a day. I am so thankful to all of my supporters! You are what keeps me afloat! When the sinking feeling of failure sets in on me, I get just the right nudge needed to get me back to the surface! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Now....eat some TURKEY! (or ham...or vegetables...) I love this holiday!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by to say hello and see how things are going for you and your family. I'm sorry to hear that you have been having thoughts of doubt. It's perfectly normal to have these feelings but the important thing is to acknowledge the emotion and move on. Push past the doubt and the fear of the unknown. You are far from failing! Take a deep breath, throw on a big smile and continue on this wonderful journey you are on. You are in the process of making your dreams become reality. Never give up and more importantly never forget where you are going.

    I hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are preparing to have an amazing Christmas together. =)

    Keep your head up. We are here as living proof that you CAN make your dreams come true.

    {{big hugs}}

    Angie & Family

    **I apologize for the above deleted post. Apparently I failed to proof read before I posted.** =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm just seeing how you are! I haven't heard from you in a while. How's everything going?

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment!!

momAgenda - get organized with style
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge

Families on the Road